2012年11月2日星期五

fashion dazzle colour profusion purple nike high tops

Fortunately, Judy cute, Gu Pavilion like nike, the nike to double door.Since nike know her day brother may have their own difficulties, nike australia had a good mood, coupled with the highest two brother to help her conditioning body Wugong progress, also very quickly.This saw Judy, is overjoyed.

Busy two SX introduction, "two brothers, three brothers, and this is my time with you mention good sister nike!"nike and Judy people, nature need not introduce.Courtly and gentle Wen Xuan nodded, "nike girl!""Two son, nike not worthy!"nike do.nike mouth still hold the light smile, "don't call two master, Nike Free listen to a little sister said, you have been called the Big Brother Big brother, it is called a brother, brother!"

nike face red, "it's not that, is sister to me" nike pull Judy's hand, "well, well, Nike Air Force admit I made you, you do not have in my two brothers against my form?"nike could not speak,http://www.cheapfashionshoessalev.com/ the more anxious, anxious not know what to say, "my elder sister"Wen Xuan could not help but say nike, "little sis, you don't tease people honest man!"

没有评论:

发表评论