2014年3月20日星期四

http://www.emrc.org.au/upload_events/ cheap louis vuitton meye

Yesterday and the day before the cell seems to be in line maintenance, and made one day no electricity ! The apology chapters I will try to make up ! Ji Laien guards who grew up in the action pretty fast, the next day with a white Yeh and white leaf -chou two brothers and several other people went to the nearest big city, more than twenty days back ! Of course, not one person came back, he and the White Yeh brothers hired a team of mercenaries to protect large and small have three or four hundred people came here. ( ) What the ? I let go of recruitment babyliss perfect curl Babyliss give me an immigrant ?

Fortunately, not too many people, part of a small village arrangements, tents live part of the solution to the housing problem. babyliss pro perfect curl See what the difference between these people and the army have ? Two brothers with a puzzled looked at me strangely applied. Babyliss What I told the army ? Regular army is trained through the system, there is a strong disciplined armed with weapons of people, simply means that a lot of people together. Those non-formal army rabble is sent on a person can be called a military weapon !

Two brothers thought for a long time, together for me shaking his head. Babyliss Think ! Your thinking really strange ah ! I can not imagine what the same manner ? And I really wonder why you see these people will think of the military, and not think of other things ! You really are a cheap louis vuitton strange people ! Later Ji Laien also heard my question. In fact, I have already told Babyliss two, just Babyliss not noticed nothing ! I said, they are all people and the army ! The answer is here, they have the same needs and the military, is to eat and live !

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论