2012年12月26日星期三

in this summer,purple nike 6.0 is the best for you

"Do you want to tell me, show charge is a strain of dodder flower?"nike factory is not stupid, immediately understand my intention.nike silent moment, dark eyes, with pain, quietly watching me.Eye of complex, with regret, pain, desire, hope "She is now accustomed to you, if forced stripping, will only let her die."nike mournful smile: "for whatever reason, we have no power to deprive her of her life.So, you can't this drove her away, you treat her, finally liability."

Just a moment.Nike Air Force a stay, unconsciously caught me, with eyes full of suffering: "Qin Qin, you mean, is not I want?You tell me, you don't want show charge to stay, leave you, is it right??No, no!I will never let you go!"nike excited, tightly hold me, harder almost took my wrist broke, frenzied and anxiety: "don't tell me, you take a few days, reached such a stupid conclusion?This is ridiculous!You have to order a know for nike, nothing woman, deny the feelings between us, pounded the happy family?You are so stupid?So cruel, don't see my heart?See nike's feelings?See my pain?"

They hurt.Nike Free run slightly started, bow saw my red wrist, immediately release, distressed mouth to get to blow air gently: "sorry, I don't mean.""We have to leave for a period of time, let each other all calm down."I sighed, suddenly some downhearted nike so excited, couldn't keep calm discussion.

没有评论:

发表评论