2012年12月20日星期四

summer nowadays is the most popular style of the nike air jordan 1

"Your husband, he's really good!"Once again he exclaimed, "even if the cheap nike shoes two reverses the position, I am he, he is to me, I believe that with his ability, these two years he can fight better."nike did not answer, perhaps this is the truth, because after have a good business sense.

"The new?"Suddenly a soft voice came from the rear.Nike Air Max 90 seeking prestige goes, it is a very beautiful girl came up, her face flashed a holding anger, "didn't you say ten minutes later will come looking for me?What are you doing here?"Li Si looks a bit depressed, "well, I'm sorry, nike forget."

"Forget, forget the day to day always, you had forgotten."She pouted.Nike Air Max in the smile, that he had made such a lovely girl, psychological couldn't help for him happy.So I wrong and they said goodbye, leaving here."Wait a minute, you put your phone number to the nike?"Li Si caught up to.

没有评论:

发表评论