2013年1月28日星期一

hollywood actress in the burberry shoes for cheap residence

bur berry hold me back to the house, and put burberry sale on the bed, in the forehead was a kiss.He began working on his herb, pack, ready for the morning after the trip.bur berry woke up to find myself lying in a strange environment, a fear of systemic flow series.

"Ho, Ho, where are you?"bur berry shouts."bur berry, here burberry trench coat am."Bedside haggard Yu Hao raised his head."Hao, where is it?"I saw bur berry heart down."This is a small town, we in the past few days to go to a place.Go to bur berry treatment, just listen, cure disease, bur berry can be happy in the flowers dancing in the rain."Yu Hao looked at me wake up with bloodshot eyes, there is a ray of light.

"bur berry will be good, will be obedient.To dance."I lay in bed at ease at Yu Hao."bur berry, I'll get burberry store some soup to drink, don't sleep well?"Yu Hao, look at me tenderly."Well, you must hurry back."I don't want bur berry to leave, but want to own strength, wandered a long time or miserable miserable at bur berry leave.

没有评论:

发表评论