2013年8月13日星期二

www.4secate.netnikeairmax.php air max 1 dcl221

http://www.4secate.net/nikeairmax.php Two soldiers blankly and said: I'm sorry, longchamp soldes air max 90 just follow orders. nike air max 1 See Marines wearing Chinese uniforms, Cheng Hao suddenly understand a bit: Do I have to be Chinese government surveillance up? A sense of anger instantly rushed to his brain, and he pushes that two soldiers yelled: want to stop me? Two soldiers apparently did not expect that he should have so much power, taken aback and immediately rushed up, trying to catch Cheng Ho. But Cheng Hao fighting techniques beyond human limits, nike air max 1 although all Chinese Marines in the elite, but how could Cheng Hao compete?

Aside two soldiers dwell upon Cheng Haofei fast rushed toward the elevator,nike air max, but the elevator did not go behind suddenly came a cry: Stop! Rerun'll shoot! Cheng Hao Dailiaoyixia, suddenly realized that I had Zentraedi body armor, and had slowly raised his hands, and slowly turn the body over. I saw that two marines held two 03 automatic rifle carefully walked over, Cheng Hao in my mind desperate search of responses: dodging bullets?

In my judgment, perhaps barely dodged a bullet, but his hand is nike air max 1 bursts of assault rifle...... hesitated for a long time, he finally gave up the idea. After all, like "The Matrix," which Keanu - Reeves dodging bullets like that method, although clear, but did not really go to a few people dare to take the plunge. A total fail again with a meter: with the original force directly to the nike air max 1 hand gun wins over? Or, put the barrel nike air max 1 bend? But then I thought, he rejected these ideas: this building certainly there are many security forces, even though I put two soldiers uniforms, have to face the army to kill that time, along with hundreds of guns fire me, I'm afraid a moment's inattention, I finished on the end of his life.

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论